We have conducted a range of outreach programmes in the community with the objective of establishing awareness about health, hygiene and nutrition among the villagers.
Home visits by our health care worker for the rural elderly for routine check ups, addressing other concerns, providing basic medications and monitoring the elderly for potential abuse.
- Training of young village women in hygiene and nutrition. These young women then visit various villages and conduct awareness sessions with the members of the communities. We have trained more than 5000 young mothers on prenatal and hygiene issue across 300 villages.
- Skill building and vocational training for women in embroidery and handicraft in a bid to help them become self-sufficient and financially independent.
- Workshops & Conferences: We have hosted several large and small conferences and workshops at our center.
Research and Collaboration
- Department of Humanities Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Poznan, Poland
- Indian Association of Palliative Care.
- Clothes Box Foundation community out reach partner for the distribution of clothes to men, women and children to the state of Jharkhand.